Animal Cover Fitting & Care
Straitline™ Cow & Calf Covers are made in New Zealand from top quality materials. Watch the video above for a demonstration on how to fit your Animac Calf Covers.
To see a slow motion fitting video, click here to view it on Youtube.
Caring for your Covers
To ensure you get the most out of your covers, we recommend you follow these tips:
- Store your covers dry to avoid mould, rodents and rot.
- For our Animac calf covers, we recommend put the calf's legs through the shockcord loops in windy conditions, rather than under the tail
- Please ensure you get the right size cover. A cover that is too large can slip forward over the calf or cow's head. If they are able to get their legs through when standing up, they could damage the cover.
- Size measurements are the calf or cow's back length, from the neck to the tail.
- Returns must be unused. Please note freight is not refundable.
- Straitline Canvas will not be held liable for any injury or damage to people, property, or animals resulting from incorrect use of Animal Covers.
Animal Cover Fitting & Care — Contact Straitline
My Shopping Cart
Number of items:
New Zealand made calf covers, designed to protect calves and enhance growth.
New Zealand made yearling covers, designed to protect yearlings and enhance growth.
New Zealand made cow covers, designed to protect cows and enhance growth.
Animac fitting tutorial & animal cover care tips.