Tension Patio Blinds
Tension Outdoor Patio Blinds are our toughest Patio Blinds system. Tension Blinds fix only at the top and tension down to flush rings mounted to your deck or Patio area, using our innovative thumbscrew tensioning system. Tension Blinds can be manually rolled up by releasing the tension screws. Designed for use in areas with no side posts or in high wind zones.
Available with Clear PVC or Privacy Mesh. All Blinds have a 150mm Outdoor 6000 PVC border for structural strength.
- Innovative stainless steel thumbscrew tension system (see images above)
- 750 micron Clear PVC or Outdoor 3000 Mesh
- Click here for details of Clear PVC
- Tough Outdoor 6000 European PVC borders (670gsm)
- Click here for Outdoor 6000 colours and details
- Steel bottom bar to ensure even tension
- 25SR stowage straps to secure the Blind when rolled up
- Installation available
- See the images above for examples
- See below for our care & cleaning information
- See below for our installation instructions
Need replacement spare parts? Click here to visit our Shades & Blinds Parts Online Store.
Tension Patio Blinds — Contact Straitline
My Shopping Cart
Number of items:
Zip system manual patio blinds, custom designed for New Zealand weather.
Tension system manual patio blinds, custom designed for New Zealand weather.
Gearbox Patio Blinds, custom designed for New Zealand weather. Easy to use and cost-effective.
Ziptrak® Patio Blinds, spring-loaded for ultimate ease of use. Slides in side tracks for a better seal.