Hot Mix Covers
Tough Hot Mix truck covers, designed to keep hot mix at temperature during transport.
Our innovative triple skin covers combine the durability of Ripstop PVC with the thermal properties of Jute. A layer of Jute covered both sides with a layer of Ripstop 7000 resists tearing, UV exposure and heat from the hot mix, while maintaining the right temperature.
- Ripstop 7000: resists hot mix and UV exposure
- NZ specification ripstop, designed to reduce rip spread
- Click here to see our Ripstop 7000 colour range
- Jute: best for keeping your hotmix at temperature
- Reinforced eyelets all sides
- Spliced tarpaulin ropes for all eyelets
- Rope lengths available: 1.3m, 1.8m, 2.4m
- Click here to reorder tarpaulin ropes
Hot Mix Covers — Contact Straitline
My Shopping Cart
Number of items:
Custom built truck covers & tarpaulins, designed for the New Zealand market, made from tough PVC and canvas.
Tough truck roll over covers, built from ripstop PVC or canvas. Designed to last.
Tough ripstop transport tarpaulins, made in New Zealand for over 30 years. Canvas or PVC.
Easy to use small truck covers, custom designed for your requirements. Tough ripstop PVC or canvas.
Tough Hot Mix truck covers, large and small. Single skin PVC or innovative triple skin options.