We manufacture a wide range of tarpaulins for all types of trucks. Our dropside tarpaulins are made with tough Ripstop 7000 PVC and are designed to withstand everyday use.
Ripstop 7000 PVC is a New Zealand specification ripstop weave, with a specialised reinforcing thread designed to reduce rip spread. Click here for more information about Ripstop 7000.
Need parts? Click here to buy transport parts online now.
- Tough Ripstop 7000 PVC (690gsm)
- Click here to see the Ripstop 7000 colour range
- Full perimeter & cross-bar reinforcements
- Double SP4 eyelets at regular spacing on sides for shockcord loops
- We use Solcor shockcord... solid rubber core to resist fraying
- Visit www.solcor.com for more information
- PVC lugs at the front for stowage
- Installation in Palmerston North available
- See the images above for examples
Need replacement spare parts? Click here to visit our Transport Parts Online Store.
Thanks to Everfresh for allowing us to photograph their truck.
Dropside Tarpaulins — Contact Straitline
My Shopping Cart
Number of items:
Custom built truck covers & tarpaulins, designed for the New Zealand market, made from tough PVC.
Tough truck roll over covers, built from ripstop PVC. Designed to last.
Tough ripstop transport tarpaulins, made in New Zealand for over 30 years. Canvas or PVC.
Easy to use small truck covers, custom designed for your requirements. Tough ripstop PVC or canvas.
Tough Hot Mix truck covers, large and small. Single skin PVC or innovative triple skin options.
Tough stock crate covers, designed to last in New Zealand. Euromesh or webbing.