Zip Patio Blinds
Our most popular Outdoor Patio Blinds system, Zip Blinds are simple, cost-effective and designed for the New Zealand climate. Zip Patio Blinds fix on three sides (top and sides) and use HD zips on either side to allow the Blinds to be manually opened and closed. We have developed this system from years of research and customer feedback.
Zip Patio Blinds are available with Clear PVC or Privacy Mesh. All Blinds have a 150mm Outdoor 6000 PVC border for structural strength.
Installation is available in Palmerston North, Manawatu, and Whanganui.
- 750 micron Clear PVC or Outdoor 3000 Mesh
- Click here for details of Clear PVC
- Note Clear PVC has some known properties that you need to be aware of - see below to download 'Clear PVC Known Properties'
- Click here for Outdoor 3000 colours and details
- Tough Outdoor 6000 European PVC borders (670gsm)
- Click here for Outdoor 6000 colours and details
- Vislon 10 HD Zips either side
- Zips concealed behind PVC flap to protect from UV exposure
- Steel bottom bar to protect zips in windy weather
- 25SR stowage straps to secure the Blind when rolled up
- Installation available
- See the images above for examples
- See below for our care & cleaning information
- See below for installation instructions
Need replacement spare parts? Click here to visit our Shades & Blinds Parts Online Store.
Please fill in the form below to request a Patio Blind quote
Note: you will need a picture of the area where your patio blinds will go, and rough width & heights of each gap you would like to fill with a patio blind.
Installation is only available in Palmerston North, Manawatu, and Whanganui.
Zip Patio Blinds — Contact Straitline
My Shopping Cart
Number of items:
Zip system manual patio blinds, custom designed for New Zealand weather.
Tension system manual patio blinds, custom designed for New Zealand weather.
Gearbox Patio Blinds, custom designed for New Zealand weather. Easy to use and cost-effective.
Ziptrak® Patio Blinds, spring-loaded for ultimate ease of use. Slides in side tracks for a better seal.
Got a question about Patio Blinds? Wondering if they are right for your area? Read our Frequently Asked Questions to find out more.